Monday, February 17, 2014

SMART UNLI SOCIAL - The new way to unblock your SMART sim

Hello folks, yesterday I tried to use my internet connection using USB broadband. I have my old, however, open line USB dongle and tried to use my smart sim with 1 peso load, Yes 1 peso load as always like what gay people said POORITA, yup, I'm one of them, am I gay? See for yourself, anyway, What I want to do is to share this knowledge I learned from the internet.

If happens that you cannot access your internet via phone or whatever device using your smart sim, you may try to use this trick, as of now this is still working as long as you have 1 peso load in your account else you can go to the nearest sari sari store ni ate Dodi or other store you want as long as there is hot chick, just kidding...

Requirements:
Smart Sim
1 Peso Load
apiece of your brain

Method:
use your mobile phone, just type FREE SOCIAL and send it to 5555

voila you have 1 day access to browse you social media accounts and you may use pdproxy again if you know what I mean, for me Cproxy is the best!!!

OK guys, I hope you learned something from me again...

P.S use it while it's hot, actually it's an old trick like LTE bug sim where other smart user enjoyed browsing internet more than a month by using 50 peso load, isn't that amazing... See yah

No comments:

Post a Comment